Create!

Create!

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Screen Catchers

I had seen "screen bugs"  made out of the glass pebbles that you can buy in bags and came up with an idea for my "screen catcher" dragonflies.  Kind of a cross between a "screen bug" and a "sun catcher". Remember the stained glass sun catchers anyone?

Anyway we were having our Friday Bead Friends day at my house and a friend saw some of my screen catcher dragonflies and had to have some for Christmas gifts.  Their legs wrap around your screen and they look awesome when the sun reflects off of the crystals!


I use swarovski crystals so they really sparkle in the sun.

.. and from the front...

Blues and greens are my favorites!


They are a happy thing to look at especially out of your kitchen window!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me!