Create!

Create!

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

BSBP Partners!

It is time to share our beads and get creative!  My partner is Melissa Mesara who makes amazing glass beads and jewelry!  Check our her blog and her Etsy shop One Eared Pig Beads!  Love that name!  Here is one of my favorites from her Etsy shop.

Green Raku Glass Necklace handmade by Melissa Mesara

The Bead Soup Blog Party is so much fun.  It is fun to put together the soup for your partner and fun to get a present from them too!  It is amazing how creative and inspiring everyone is.  Such a big group of participants this year too.  Thanks Lori Anderson for putting this together!  And thanks to Melissa for being my partner!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, that is a lovely bead. I also am paired with a lampwork artist. I really hope she likes what I'm putting together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Melissa does really beautiful work - lucky you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me!