Create!

Create!

Monday, January 3, 2011

The Painting - Post #2

This post is a followup of a previous post about doing a watercolor painting.  See January 1, 2011 Post called "A Painting".

I worked on the watercolor painting for a few hours over the weekend.  I have some of the detail work started on the trees.  I have been using a round brush and dabbing tiny green dots to create the details of the leaves.  I have also used several different colors of green.   Here is where I am with it as of Sunday night.  I am working from the right to the left because I am left handed.  I can potentially smear the paint if I work form the left to the right.
 


After a few hours on Monday after work I have gotten this much done.

It takes time to paint the details.  It is relaxing but I can only spend a few hours working on it at a time.  I only have a few more days.  I think I can get it done.  Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me!