Create!

Create!

Friday, January 7, 2011

Finished Just in Time!

Today I finished "A Painting".  I made a few last minuted changes and would do so forever if I didn't get it under glass!  My son helped me cut the mats and get it framed.  It all takes time and requires lots of calculating and being careful.  Doing the math for the mats is a challenge!  We finished it and he was on his way.  After a few tears I got back to getting my house in order.  I have not done much else but work and paint because he wanted to take it back to school with him.  I hope his sponsor likes it.  It was done with lots of love and appreciation.  A sponsor is someone who opens their home to the Midshipman at the Naval Academy in Annapolis.  They really play a big part in helping the kids have some sanity.  We really appreciate all that they have done for our Mid. 

So here is the final picture framed and ready to go.

Now that it is done and the kids are all back to work and school I can think about working with polymer again!  I am participating in a Bead Soup Blog Party.  I will be getting a package of beads from someone else and I will be sending a package of beads to someone else from my stash of beads.  We will make something from the beads and share what we make on our blogs!  It will be fun.   Check out the details here!

1 comment:

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me!