Create!

Create!

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Christmas is coming! Last minute gifts to make...

The thing I love most about Christmas is spending the day with my family.  My kids are all grown up and not home much anymore.  To have a day that we spend together talking, laughing, playing and eating is a treasure.  It will be joyous! 

I do have a few last minute gifts to make.  I want to make some jewelry to match sweaters for my daughters and my sister.  Pink is the color.  A raspberry pink.  They are calling it "Honeysuckle"  by Pantone as the color for 2011.  We will see alot of it for the Spring and Summer!

The sweaters are a dark pink and a light pink.  I have decided to make a batch of clay to use for all three pieces of jewelry.  I have chosen the following clay colors to mix and match.

The Sculpey Ballerina pink is an exact match.  The Premo Violet and Fuschia will have to be mixed to get a good color match.  I better get busy.  We will be exchanging gifts on Christmas Eve so I only have six days that are full of two days at work and baking cookies and cleaning...  I will keep you posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me!